Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Quick question....

A number of people reading this have been sending me comments off line, directly to my email. I appreciate the comments, but wonder why you don't leave them here on the site (just click the "comments" button below). Part of the purpose of this blog was to provide a forum for the kinds of discussion some of us have had over the years via email. I wanted to keep the lively discussions going, while reducing the volume of email and also providing an archive of peoples' thoughts. A number of you have had a lot to say over the years via email, and it seems to me the rest of the group would be interested too. Is this the wrong place to do that?

Responses? Explanations? Ideas?

Thanks all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping